Hi there gorgeous!!
Today, I’m sharing with you the ole trusty faves that you will always find within my bathroom walls… These products have worked for years and I hardly ever stray. I don’t remember the last time I’ve had a breakout or even a pimple. I use these all, almost daily, and even make my own versions you can find here on my blog!!
1. Ponds Cold Cream- a favorite passed on to me by my mother. It removes makeup while giving skin extra creamy nourishment that it craves, especially in winter. I use this first to rid skin of dirt and makeup.
2. St Ives Apricot Scrub- literally have a tube in all my bathrooms…it’s the best! Promise!
3. Charcoal Face Masks- I mostly make my own concoction, using charcoal tablets & green tea etc…But Lush, Biore and many others make a wonderful charcoal mask that is amazing and also delicate on skin. Charcoal is a must.
4. Lush Tea Tree Water- like I could get through a beauty regime without Lush.. I found this miracle worker long ago and never looked back. I do make my own versions. Tea tree oil for skin is wonderful. It’s antibacterial and refreshes skin without harsh chemicals.
5. Lush Grease Lightning Spot Treatment- ok I get it, I could be a spokesperson for Lush..but it’s truth! This is the go-to treatment for zits! It’s another thing I can recreate at home with my own oils and witch hazel. I have similar posts already up! But this stuff is superb.
I used to have problematic skin y’all…everywhere! When I just stuck it out with the basics, I’ve never had an issue since. Don’t get me wrong, I do switch it up a little here and there but these are always around in our home!